Families often have the most respect for their elderly relatives because these family members came before them and have made plenty of sacrifices over the years.
When it comes time to provide daily care for elderly family members, it is no wonder that many families try to care for them themselves instead of sending them to a retirement home or assisted living facility.
However, providing care for your loved ones in this way can be very stressful for the family members who are designated as the caregivers. Family caregivers end up devoting more and more of their time to caregiving as their loved ones get older which can have detrimental effects on their own well-being.
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago, we can relieve your family of this burden with our elder care services in Naperville, IL. Our caregivers are specially trained to provide compassionate home care services so that your elderly family members can stay in their homes and comfortably age in place.
You can rest assured that our caregivers are not only carefully screened to ensure quality care and compassion, but they are also licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. You will have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are in the hands of an excellent caregiver and companion.
Elderly Care Services in Naperville, IL Provided by Assisting Hands
We understand that everyone has their own unique care needs which is why we work with each family to come up with a care plan that effectively covers the needs of their loved ones. You can expect the following basic services with our elderly care:
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Care Management
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and Transportation
- Live-In Care
- 24 Hour Care
Our senior care plans typically include the following specialized care services:
- Personal Care and Grooming: We provide personal assistance to help with matters of personal hygiene such as dressing, bathing, and restroom use.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are prepared to provide specialized care services for those suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia. These care services include memory care exercises to reduce memory loss.
- Fall Prevention: Senior citizens experience more injuries from falls than anything else. Our caregivers can help prevent home falls by keeping the home free of trip hazards.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare nutritious meals every day to make sure your loved ones get enough nutrition.
- Transportation and Errands: We are ready to run important errands for seniors who no longer drive, as well as provide rides for important events or appointments.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help keep the home clean by doing light housekeeping duties like laundry and vacuuming.
- Companionship: We provide your loved ones with more than just care, our caregivers will also be a friend and companion. Each day we will engage your loved ones in conversation, games, and other fun activities.
- Post-Surgical Care: If your loved one has recently had surgery, we can help them recover and avoid setbacks with our post-surgical care.
- Hospice Care: We can provide compassionate hospice care for those with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy, so they can live their final days with dignity.
If you need assistance caring for your elderly family members in Naperville, IL, contact Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago for our elderly care services. Our caregivers have the skill and compassion to provide excellent care for your loved ones and approach them with patience and respect. We also communicate openly with you and your family members to keep you updated on the health status of your loved ones.
Give Us a Call at (630) 352-3656 for More Information or to Schedule a No-Obligation In-Home Visit