Assisting Hands Home Care is happy to assist seniors and adults with disabilities in the Westmont, IL and surrounding areas of DuPage County with professional overnight care services (See Full List of Services). Our caregiver will arrive in the evening, staying awake throughout the night and provide assistance, as needed in the morning.
Providing care for a loved one during the day is much easier than during the night. However, because of low-light conditions, fatigue, and other factors, the night can be far more dangerous for individuals with physical or mental limitations. This is why we offer overnight care services here at Assisting Hands Home Care. If an emergency occurs, or if help is needed, one of our caregivers will be alert and ready to assist. This allows family members to get the rest they need, while ensuring that their loved one is taken care of at night.
Overnight Care for Seniors in Westmont, IL and Surrounding Areas of DuPage County
Assisting Hands Home Care provides overnight care services for seniors and adults with disabilities in Westmont, IL and surrounding areas of DuPage County. Our caregiver will arrive in the evening, assist with the nighttime routine, stay throughout the night, and assist with the morning routine, as needed. They will also respond to any emergencies or provide any assistance if needed during the night.
Professional Overnight Senior Care
All of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care have passed a thorough background check, and they are licensed, bonded, and insured with our home care agency for your peace of mind. When they arrive to your loved one’s home, you can expect them to be compassionate and friendly when assisting them throughout the night.
During the shift, you can decide if you’d like the caregiver to stay in the room with your loved one or remain nearby to assist throughout the night. They will also check on your loved one periodically to ensure they are doing well.
Our caregivers can assist with all of the following:
- Activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, dressing, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Getting into and out of bed
- Restroom use
- Medication reminders
(See the Full List of Services)
If your loved one is struggling with any of the following issues, they can benefit from overnight care services:
- Vision Loss: Individuals who suffer from impaired vision, whether due to glaucoma, cataracts, or something else, are at a risk of experiencing an accident in low-light conditions. Our caregivers will help guide these individuals at night to avoid obstacles and prevent injury.
- A History of Falling: Once one fall occurs, another is increasingly likely. Due to low levels of light, fatigue, and similar factors present during the night, it is important to be prepared. Our caregivers remain attentive throughout the night and assist as needed to prevent accidents.
- Surgery Recovery: Recovering from a surgery can be a long and painful process. Our caregivers can help those recovering from a surgery adjust their sleeping position during the night, safely guide them to the restroom, and perform similar tasks.
- Dementia: Dementia can cause individuals to wake up disoriented and wander aimlessly. This is dangerous for a variety of reasons. Our overnight caregivers will keep an eye on dementia patients to address needs as they arise and keep them safe in the middle of the night.
Our overnight caregiving services are a great option for those with medical conditions. If an emergency occurs, we will be on-site to assist in a moment’s notice. No matter your family’s unique situation, our compassionate caregivers are more than happy to help. We can assist with the duties mentioned above, as well as getting dressed, taking medication, bathing, and more.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Our overnight caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide effective care during the night. We offer the services of male and female caregivers, many of whom are bilingual, and we are happy to work with you to find an ideal fit.
Before we provide our services, one of our caregivers will meet with you and your loved one during a free consultation to evaluate the situation and develop an appropriate care plan. We truly have your best interests at heart.
We currently operate in the Westmont, IL and the surrounding areas of DuPage County and are happy to schedule a free consultation for our overnight care services when you give us a call at (630) 352-3656.