5 Reasons To Be Excited About CareCommunity For Home Care
CareCommunity is a brand new, role-based, interactive care coordination platform. It offers a global and comprehensive view of the personal health records of seniors and much more. It works across care settings and providers to make sure the right information is sent to the right individuals at the right time to overcome many of the challenges associated with long-term care coordination. For home care agencies this is especially important since it helps to facilitate active care between family members and staff – and increases collaboration and communication – and between home care visits even.
CareCommunity for Home Care Services: Engage Family Members More Easily
CareCommunity can be used by home care agencies to connect clients, other care team members and family members in real time using a tablet, computer, or smartphone. The following are five answers to some of the largest questions you may have:
Q: Can CareCommunity Be Used By Family Members as a Real-Time Care Portal?
A: Yes, absolutely. Convenient access is offered by CareCommunity for Home Care to caregivers and seniors. Family members and seniors can easily make connections with agency staff, view care visit summaries, and view scheduled visits. This means that everyone from physicians to family members can work together in order to make more informed and better decisions.
Q: Can CareCommunity be used by Family Members To Pay Home Care invoices?
A: Yes! It easy to for family members and customers to use CareCommunity to pay home care bills securely and quickly from any device. It provides immediate visibility of account balances and makes paper billing processes unnecessary.
Q: Is Telehealth Functionality Offered By CareCommunity?
A: Yes! Information from telehealth devices such as glucometers and wireless scales is incorporated by CareCommunity for Home Care into the health record for improved health monitoring in between visits. A patient’s biometric data is collected continuously and imported so that patients and their families are able to track tends and also take action when necessary.
Q: Can A Fitbit Be Used With CareCommunity?
A: Yes. CareCommunity can gather vital signs in real-time from various common wearable devices such as the Apple Watch and Fitbit.
Q: Is It Easy To Use CareCommunity?
A: With so many different features, you may be wondering what it is like using CareCommunity. During the home care pilot that we conducted, caregivers and family members all noted the increased transparency and enhanced collaboration of CareCommunity, so that everybody felt better informed. Families and clients of CareCommunity found it was easy to use the portal and were pleased with just how fast they could navigate our application and locate the information they were searching for. The interface was designed with end-users in mind, with CareCommunity being meant to provide instant insight and access to those who really need, as well as when.
More Reasons Why CareCommunity Should Be Considered To Be Your Home Care Agency
- Security and Privacy: When CareCommunity was being developed, data security was considered to be of paramount importance. We have made very strict provisions in order to safeguard user privacy and data.
- Pharmacist Portal On It Way: Currently a dedicated pharmacist portal is being tested. Seniors are still able to give their pharmacists access to their personal health portal – like they can invite any other users that they wish.
- Two-Way Communication with Caregivers: CareCommunity can be used by clients and family members to send messages with one another and to your home care agency’s care manager as well.
- Builds Trust: Family might not be nearby for many clients. CareCommunity allows you to keep family members informed – no matter how far away they are from their loved ones.
Latest posts by garrettl (see all)
- Deeper Understanding About Caregiver Burnout In Houston - October 16, 2019
- Keeping Elders Happy In Their Houston Home With A Caregiving Skills - October 9, 2019
- Super Foods You Should Serve To The Elderly In Houston - October 2, 2019